IDEA 2004: Building the Legacy
Part C (birth - 2 years old)
Note: This document has been delivered to the Office of the Federal Register but has not yet been scheduled for publication. The official version of this document is the document that is published in the Federal Register.
regardless of whether that EIS provider receives funds under Part C of the Act; and
(ii) All children referred to the Part C program, including infants and toddlers with disabilities consistent
with the definitions in §§303.6 and 303.21, and their
(2) The provisions of this part do not apply to any child with a disability receiving a free appropriate public education or FAPE under 34 CFR part 300.
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1401(31), 1434, 1435(a)(10)(A))
§303.3 Applicable regulations.
(a) The following regulations apply to this part:
(1) The regulations in this part 303.
(2) The Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR), including 34 CFR Parts 76 (except for
§76.103), 77, 79, 80, 81, 82, 84, 85, and 86.
(b) In applying the regulations cited in paragraph (a)(2) of this section, any reference to--
(1) State educational agency means the lead agency under this part; and
(2) Education records or records means early intervention records.
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1221(b), 1221e-3, 1431-1444)
Definitions Used in This Part