IDEA 2004: Building the Legacy
Part C (birth - 2 years old)
Note: This document has been delivered to the Office of the Federal Register but has not yet been scheduled for publication. The official version of this document is the document that is published in the Federal Register.
(3) A complaint alleging a lead agency, public
agency, or EIS provider’s failure to implement a due
process hearing decision must be resolved by the lead agency.
(Approved by Office of Management and Budget under control number 1820-NEW)
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1439(a)(1))
§303.434 Filing a complaint.
(a) An organization or individual may file a signed written complaint under the procedures described in
§§303.432 and 303.433.
(b) The complaint must include--
(1) A statement that the lead agency, public agency, or EIS provider has violated a requirement of Part C of the Act;
(2) The facts on which the statement is based;
(3) The signature and contact information for the complainant; and
(4) If alleging violations with respect to a specific child--
(i) The name and address of the residence of the child;
(ii) The name of the EIS provider serving the child;
(iii) A description of the nature of the problem of