IDEA 2004: Building the Legacy
Part C (birth - 2 years old)
Note: This document has been delivered to the Office of the Federal Register but has not yet been scheduled for publication. The official version of this document is the document that is published in the Federal Register.
in its prior written notice under §303.421, the specific
timeline it has adopted.
(Approved by Office of Management and Budget under control number 1820-NEW)
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1415(b)(6), 1439)
§303.441 Due process complaint.
(a) General. (1) The lead agency must have procedures that require either party, or the attorney representing a party, to provide to the other party a due process complaint (which must remain confidential).
(2) The party filing a due process complaint must forward a copy of the due process complaint to the lead agency.
(b) Content of complaint. The due process complaint required in paragraph (a)(1) of this section must include--
(1) The name of the child;
(2) The address of the residence of the child;
(3) The name of the EIS provider serving the child;
(4) In the case of a homeless child (within the meaning of section 725(2) of the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 11434a(2)), available contact information for the child, and the name of the EIS provider serving the child;
(5) A description of the nature of the problem of the