IDEA 2004: Building the Legacy
Part C (birth - 2 years old)
Note: This document has been delivered to the Office of the Federal Register but has not yet been scheduled for publication. The official version of this document is the document that is published in the Federal Register.
(5) Provisions stating that the failure to provide the requisite income information and documentation may result in a charge of a fee on the fee schedule and specify the fee to be charged; and
(6) Provisions that permit, but do not require, the lead agency to use Part C or other funds to pay for costs such as the premiums, deductibles, or co-payments.
(b) Functions not subject to fees. The following are required functions that must be carried out at public expense, and for which no fees may be charged to parents:
(1) Implementing the child find requirements in
§§303.301 through 303.303.
(2) Evaluation and assessment, in accordance with
§303.320, and the functions related to evaluation and
assessment in §303.13(b).
(3) Service coordination services, as defined in
§§303.13(b)(11) and 303.33.
(4) Administrative and coordinative activities related to--
(i) The development, review, and evaluation of IFSPs
and interim IFSPs in accordance with §§303.342 through
(ii) Implementation of the procedural safeguards in subpart E of this part and the other components of the