IDEA 2004: Building the Legacy
Part C (birth - 2 years old)
Note: This document has been delivered to the Office of the Federal Register but has not yet been scheduled for publication. The official version of this document is the document that is published in the Federal Register.
(9) At least one member must be from a State agency responsible for child care.
(10) At least one member must be from the agency responsible for the State regulation of private health insurance.
(11) At least one member must be a representative designated by the Office of the Coordination of Education of Homeless Children and Youth.
(12) At least one member must be a representative from the State child welfare agency responsible for foster care.
(13) At least one member must be from the State
agency responsible for children’s mental health.
(b) The Governor may appoint one member to represent more than one program or agency listed in paragraphs (a)(7) through (a)(13) of this section.
(c) The Council may include other members selected by the Governor, including a representative from the Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) or, where there is no school operated or funded by the BIE in the State, from the Indian Health Service or the tribe or tribal council.
(d) No member of the Council may cast a vote on any matter that would provide direct financial benefit to that member or otherwise give the appearance of a conflict of