IDEA 2004: Building the Legacy
Part C (birth - 2 years old)
Note: This document has been delivered to the Office of the Federal Register but has not yet been scheduled for publication. The official version of this document is the document that is published in the Federal Register.
interest under State law.
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1231d, 1441(b), 1441(f))
(a) The Council must meet, at a minimum, on a quarterly basis, and in such places as it determines necessary.
(b) The meetings must--
(1) Be publicly announced sufficiently in advance of
the dates they are to be held to ensure that all interested parties have an opportunity to attend;
(2) To the extent appropriate, be open and accessible to the general public; and
(3) As needed, provide for interpreters for persons who are deaf and other necessary services for Council members and participants. The Council may use funds under this part to pay for those services.
(Authority: 20 U.S.C. 1441(c))
§303.603 Use of funds by the Council.
(a) Subject to the approval by the Governor, the Council may use funds under this part to--
(1) Conduct hearings and forums;
(2) Reimburse members of the Council for reasonable and necessary expenses for attending Council meetings and performing Council duties (including child care for parent